The Factory House is a faith-based social services facility that provides people in the community with resources to overcome poverty-related issues. Often individuals who struggle with poverty-related issues do not have the resources necessary to overcome and rise above poverty. This is where The Factory House comes in! Partnering with the local school district, churches, townships, businesses and area agencies, The Factory House serves as a hub for connecting needs with resources.
Some of the services and programs offered at The Factory House include:
- Family/Individual Needs Assessments
- Getting Ahead in a Just Getting By World – 16 week class
- Troubleshooting and guidance during crisis situations
- Spiritual Guidance
- Emergency Food Bank
For those who go through our intake process, we may assist with:
- One-time fuel assistance (November through March)
- Transportation needs and car repair assistance
- Utility bill assistance
- New rental assistance
- Applying for benefits (LIHEAP, SNAP, MA, etc)
- Assistance with filling out paperwork
For more information read The Factory Guidelines for Assistance.
• Free faxing
• Free internet use for employment, apartment search, appointment scheduling
• Free phone access for employment, apartment search, appointment scheduling
Emergency Food Bank
We provide emergency good on a one-time basis. Additional food may be given with intake/assessment appointment and/or with vouchers. (Participants may earn vouchers by attending approved workshops/events).
Hours: Tuesday and Friday 9am-2pm (appointment must be made during these hours)
Contact: 717-687-9594 Extension 103
“Because The Factory Ministries believes that everyone’s journey matters It is our policy and commitment that it does not discriminate on the basis of race, age, color, sex, national origin, physical or mental disability, or religion.”